Mario Bonilla DDS, graduated from the Paulista University of Brazil in 1993. During that same period, he was appointed to the position of Consul of Costa Rica in Brazil. Dr. Bonilla has solid experience in cosmetic dentistry procedures and dental implants. Since 1999, he has owned his own dental center.
Dr. Bonilla is a member of the Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica (Association of Dental Surgeons of Costa Rica), No. 1654099, and is an affiliated member of the American Dental Association (ADA) under No. 171-365-329. He participates in a weekly talk show on public television, covering new dental techniques such as immediate load dental implants. In accordance with Costa Rica’s Social Responsibility Policy (SRP), he offers advice to callers about dental care issues.
Dr. Mario Bonilla is certified in the placement of dental implants, with formal training in the United States at OCO Biomedical Corporate Headquarters; the world’s leader in immediate load implants (popularly known as same-day implants)
He has participated at the following courses and congresses:
• 1989 University of Tulane / ELS English Course in New Orleans, USA
• 1990 Scientific Congress of Odontology (ACCO) in San Jose, Costa Rica
• 1994 Paulista Congress of Odontology in Sao Paulo, Brazil
• 1994 Endodontic Course in Sao Paulo, Brazil
• 1995 American Dental Association (ADA) Congress in Las Vegas, USA
• 1996 American Dental Association (ADA) Congress in Orlando, USA
• 1996 Scientific Congress of Odontology (ACCO) in San Jose, Costa Rica
• 1998 Dental Advantage Congress in San Diego, USA
• 1998 Multi-Marketing Course in Dallas, USA
Mario Bonilla D.D.S.
• 1998 Valplast Course in New York, USA
• 1999 10th Odontology Journeys in Costa Rica in San Jose, Costa Rica
• 1999 American Dental Association (ADA) Congress in Hawaii, USA
• 1999 Valplast Conference -Nicaraguan Dental Association in Managua, Nicaragua
• 2000 FOCAP Congress in Panama City, Panama
• 2000 Valplast EXPODENTAL Conference in Madrid, Spain
• 2000 Nicaraguan National Congress in Managua, Nicaragua
• 2007 American Dental Association (ADA) Congress in California, USA
• 2008 Dynamics of Simple Implant Placement and Restoration Course at OCO Biomedical
in Albuquerque, USA
• 2009 Level II: Advanced Implant Placement and Restoration Course at OCO Biomedical in
Dr. Mario Bonilla speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish.