Telma Rubinstein, DDS, and Josef Cordero Pinczanski, DDS, are internationally-trained dental implants surgeons who lead the cosmetic dentistry team of Prisma Dental, a state-of-the-art general and cosmetic dentistry practice in Costa Rica. Drs. Rubinstein and Cordero each have more than 27 years of experience providing excellent general and cosmetic dentistry care to a global clientele. Dr. Cordero is widely recognized as an extremely skilled Costa Rica dental implant surgeon and Dr. Rubinstein is known for her expertise in full-mouth restoration and smile makeover treatments. Together, with their outstanding staff, Drs. Rubinstein and Cordero provide their clients with advanced dental treatments that result in better oral health and gorgeous smiles. Their work has been recognized by international media and has been featured in several prominent publications, including The Washington Times and International Living.
- Passport Medical visits El Salvador for 2014 International Business Summit
- U.S. citizens without insurance are turning to safe, affordable medical treatment in Mexico
- Affordable, Safe Medical Treatment in Costa Rica a Major Draw for North Americans
- Passport Medical Featured in Latest Issue of Medical Tourism Magazine
- An Alternative to Medical Insurance
No comments to show.